Back to Course Catalog
AF59 420 - Move Out Accounting in 7S
Move In / Move Out
This course covers how to complete the deposit accounting procedure after a 50059 household moves out.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
Complete move out accounting transactions for a 50059 household.
Post deposit accounting for a 50059 household.
Chapters and Pages
Chapter 1 - Introduction
- About Move Out Deposit Accounting
Chapter 2 - Completing Move Out Accounting
- Step 1: Getting to the Deposit Accounting Tab
- Step 2: Getting to the Affordable Move Out Screen
- Step 3: Completing the Affordable Move Out Screen
- Step 4: Getting to the Post Preview Screen
- Step 5: Posting the Move Out
- Step 6: Posting the Move Out (Cont'd)
- Step 7: Confirming the Move Out Posting
- Step 8: Completing the Forwarding Address Section
- Step 9: Completing the Deposit Summary Section
- Step 10: Posting Deposit Accounting and Printing the Statement
- Step 11: Confirming the Deposit Accounting Posting
Chapter 3 - Assignment
Chapter 4 - Course Test
- Course Test
© Yardi Systems Inc.