This course is designed to provide students with introductory information necessary to safely operate a fire extinguisher and assess the scene of a fire-related emergency.
Chapters and Pages
- What is Fire?
- Fire Classes
- Extinguishing a Fire
- Water and Water Mist Extinguishers
- Powder Based Extinguishers
- Powder Based Extinguishers (Cont'd)
- Clean Agent Extinguishers
- Fight or Flight
- How to Use a Fire Extinguisher
- Location, Location, Location
- Location, Location, Location (cont'd)
- Final Exam