Back to Course Catalog
AFTC 110 - LIHTC Household Member Documentation in 7S
Participants in this course will learn how to record member information needed for qualifying Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) households.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
Select a Unit – Things to Know.
Complete the Member Information Screen – Ethnicity and Race Tab.
Complete the Member Information Screen – Tax Credit Data Tab.
Complete the Member Information Screen – Verification Letters Tab.
Chapters and Pages
- Selecting a Unit
Completing Member Information
- 1. Navigating to the MI Certification Screen
- 2. Getting to the Member Information Screen
- 3. Completing the Edit Member Screen
- 4. Navigating to the Tax Credit Data Tab
- 5. Completing the Tax Credit Data ta
- 6. Navigating to the Verification Letters tab
- 7. Selecting a Letter
- 8. Selecting a Letter (Part 2)
- 9. Selecting a Letter Recipient
- 10. Selecting a Letter Recipient (Part 2)
- 11. Finishing the Verification Letters tab
- 12. Adding a New Household Member
- Final Examination
© Yardi Systems Inc.