Back to Course Catalog
AFTC 120 - LIHTC Family Income Documentation in 7S
Participants in this course will learn how to document household income when qualifying a household for Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) housing.
After completing this course you will be able to:
Recognize what is considered family income.
Document current and anticipated wages.
Document other information.
Chapters and Pages
- What is Considered Family Income?
- Documenting Family Income
Documenting Family Income
- 1. Getting to the Income Tab
- 2. Adding an Income
- 3. Choosing a Household Member
- 4. Selecting an Income Source
- 5. Selecting the Payment Frequency
- MI Certification Screen Other Fields
- 6. Starting the Current Wages Tab
- 7. Filling out Hours/Period
- 8. Review Current Wages Tab Fields
- 9. Review Anticipated Wages Tab Fields
- Other Information Tab Fields
- 10. Check Your Work
- Example Screen
- 11. Save Your Work
- 12. Adding an Additional Income
- Final Examination
© Yardi Systems Inc.