Back to Course Catalog
AFTC 130 - LIHTC Family Asset Documentation in 7S
Participants in this course will learn how to document family assets when qualifying a household for Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) housing.
After completing this course you will be able to:
Recognize the difference between current and imputed assets.
Document current assets.
Document imputed assets.
Chapters and Pages
- Current Assets vs. Imputed Assets
- Documenting Income from Assets
- 1. Getting to the Income Tab
- 2. Opening the Add Asset Screen
- 3. Completing the Add New Asset Screen
- 4. Completing the NAHMA Asset Validation Source
- 5. Completing the Asset Data Tab
- 6. Completing the Verification Tab
- 7. Reviewing the Asset Tab
- Final Examination
© Yardi Systems Inc.