Back to Course Catalog
AFTC 160 - LIHTC Unit Selection and Validation in 7S
This course explains how to review unit information, select a unit for a qualified LIHTC applicant household, change the unit assignment when necessary, and confirm that a household qualifies for the selected LIHTC unit.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
Review unit information during the unit selection process.
Select a unit for a qualified prospective LIHTC household.
Remove the unit assignment and selecting a different unit for the household.
Confirm the household qualifies for the selected LIHTC unit.
Chapters and Pages
LIHTC Unit Selection
- 1. Navigating to the Select Unit Tab
- 2. Orienting Yourself to the Select Unit Tab
- 3. Selecting a Unit
- 4. Selecting a Different Unit
- 5. Finishing up the Select Unit Tab
- 6. Validating the Household
- 7. Moving on to Rental Options
- Final Examination
© Yardi Systems Inc.