Back to Course Catalog
AF59 120 - 50059 Family Income Documentation in 7S
Participants in this course will learn how to document household income when qualifying a household for 50059 housing.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
Recognize what is considered family income.
Document current and anticipated wages.
Document other information.
Chapters and Pages
- What is Considered Family Income?
Documenting Family Income
- Documenting Family Income
- 1. Getting to the Income Tab
- 2. Adding an Income
- 3. Choosing a Household Member
- 4. Member Field
- 5. Selecting an Income Source
- 6. Payment Frequency
- 7. Selecting the Payment Frequency
- 8. Current and Anticipated Wages
- 9. Filling Out Hours/Period
- 10. Verification letters
- Other Information Tab Fields
- 11. Check Your Work
- Example Screen
- 12. Save Your Work
- Final Examination
© Yardi Systems Inc.