Back to Course Catalog
AF59 130 - 50059 Family Asset Documentation in 7S
Participants in this course will learn how to document family assets when qualifying a household for 50059 housing.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
Recognize the difference between current and imputed assets.
Document current assets.
Document imputed assets.
Chapters and Pages
- Current Assets vs. Imputed Assets
- Documenting Income from Assets
- 1. Documenting an Asset
- 2. Opening the Add Asset Screen
- 3. Completing the Add New Asset Screen
- 4. Completing the Asset Data Tab
- 5. Completing the Asset Data Tab
- 6. Completing the Asset Record Screen
- Final Examination
© Yardi Systems Inc.