Back to Course Catalog
AF59 135 - 50059 Family Expense Documentation in 7S
Participants in this course will learn how to document family expenses when qualifying a household for 50059 housing.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
Document anticipated non-reimbursed medical and disability expenses for eligible family members .
Chapters and Pages
- About Expenses...
- 1. Documenting Family expenses
- 2. Navigating to the Expense Screen
- 3. Completing the Expense Screen
- 4. Entering Expense Data
- 5. Entering Expense Data (Part 2)
- 6. Verification
- 7. Saving the Expense
- 8. Displaying the New Expense
- Final Examination
© Yardi Systems Inc.