Back to Course Catalog
AF 560 - 50059 Rent and HAP with Utility Reimbursements in 7S
Participants in this course will learn how to post monthly rent and HAP charges for HUD project-based residents who have reimbursements for utility costs.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
Review details about a utility reimbursement before you post.
Display and print a pre-posting report.
Post rent and HAP.
Review details about a posted utility reimbursement immediately after you post.
Update the HAP month of the property.
Review a ledger for a resident who has a utility reimbursement.
Review utility reimbursement payable transactions.
Chapters and Pages
- Introduction to HUD Project-Based Rent and HAP with Utility Reimbursements
HUD Project-Based Rent and HAP with Utility Reimbursements
- Reviewing Rent, HAP, and Utility Reimbursements Before Posting
- Posting Rent and HAP for Households with Utility Reimbursements
- Advancing the HAP Month for the Property
- Reviewing Utility Reimbursement Payables in Resident Ledgers
- Reviewing Utility Reimbursement Payables from the Side Menu
© Yardi Systems Inc.