Back to Course Catalog
AF 110 - 50059 and LIHTC Combined Household Member Documentation in 7S
Participants in this class will learn how to document household member information for prospects qualifying for a property with both
HUD project-based (50059)
and Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) subsidies.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
Complete member information for the household head.
Complete member information for people whom you added through the
guest card leasing step.
Add member information for all additional household members.
Chapters and Pages
Documenting 50059 and LIHTC Household Member Information
- Documenting 50059 and LIHTC Household Heads
- Completing the Family Member Data Section of the Member Screen
- Completing the 50059 Data Section of the Member Screen
- Completing the Tax Credit Data Section of the Member Screen
- Completing the Verification Letters Section of the Member Screen
Documenting Other Household Members Added as Occupants
- Completing Information for Additional Household Members
© Yardi Systems Inc.